LET’S DO THIS
, It's simple. Start with:
1. Have a Fur Family Member or a friend that does. Portraits make wonderful gifts.
2. Take great pictures of your pet to submit for a portrait. Pictures at eye level work best. Take several in different locations and with different light for options. E-mail photos from the contact page.
3. Follow "THE PROCESS" below. Let's communicate and work together to capture your pet for eternity.
4. Go to the gallery and select the medium of art you would like to purchase.
5. Select the size of art you want.
6. Click and purchase a custom pet portrait.
Prices listed are based on head portraits of one pet. Any complicated details will increase cost. If you have special requests, just contact me to work on the details. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
Photos used for portrait.
More examples on the Pet Portrait page.